Welcome to our website eurotre.eu (the Site).
1. General informations
Who is the data controller?
Località Carpisano snc – 83029 Solofra (AV) Italy
Phone & Fax +39.0825 534546
is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data. You can always contact Eurotre SRL by writing above, by calling +39.0825 534546 or by writing to our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject privacy “. Eurotre.eu is a project of Eurotre SRL.
Who is the Data Processor?
The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 of the GDPR 2016/679 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that eurotre.eu collects and treats when you browse or register on eurotre.eu are as follows:
– we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your request on eurotre.eu. as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number.
– we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
– we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our offices to provide the requested assistance;
– upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
– for the registration of your user account (Private area) and the use of services reserved for registered users, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. With your consent, through the analysis of your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes. In case of authentication to the user account (Private area) through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication through Facebook and through Google. We collect information about you also from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google+. This information includes the following data categories: e-mail address.
– we collect information about your browsing anonymously on eurotre.eu, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that eurotre.eu does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access eurotre.eu and use the services offered by eurotre.eu you declare that you have reached the age of majority.
3. How do we use personal data collected?
eurotre.eu collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– conclude and execute requests on products and / or services offered on eurotre.eu.
– registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users.
– provision of the services offered on eurotre.eu. For this purpose eurotre.eu needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
– management of requests to our offices, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
– sending CVs. If you send us your CV to be considered for an open position application, we will use the information contained in your CV exclusively for this purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted: if you want, you can of course send us a new updated version.
– statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
– sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products or services. We will send you to the e-mail address you provided us with communications containing our commercial offers on similar products and services.
Should you wish to authorize the marketing activities mentioned above and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from eurotre.eu or if you wish to limit the manner in which you may be contacted, you may interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link “Present at the bottom of each communication or by contacting eurotre.eu by calling +39.0825 534546 or by contacting our offices and indicating the subject” privacy “or by writing to the appropriate address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
4. Your PRIVATE AREA account.
When creating your account (Private Area) we offer you the opportunity to take advantage of the following services:
• My orders: follow the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
• Wish list: save the items you want and keep an eye on their availability.
• My data: manage your registration data.
• My addresses: save or modify your addresses to have them always at hand and complete your purchases faster.
By expressing your consent, eurotre.eu will be able to tailor your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse to eurotre.eu as a registered user. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are more for you and interest for you and at the same time allows you to improve our offer for you. Personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand what products and services you are most interested in.
To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allow us to perform the activity described above, we invite you to access the section “Customer Area” of your account (private area) and, if I deem it necessary to update them or request an update.
5. Legal basis of the processing
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same.
This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
– conclusion and execution of a contract for the purchase of products and / or services offered by Eurotre SRL;
– registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users;
– provision of services offered on eurotre.eu;
– management of your requests from our offices.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests.
This means that you will not be able to purchase the products or you will not be able to use eurotre.eu services and that eurotre.eu will not be able to handle your requests;
b) to comply with a legal obligation.
In case of conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods and / or services on eurotre.eu, the processing of User data will take place to give effect to the legal obligations to which eurotre.eu is kept in compliance with the fiscal provisions and other rules to which eurotre.eu is subjected. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which eurotre.eu is held.
The processing of CVs spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate the candidates with respect to a possible job position at eurotre.eu, is legitimate as expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the person’s consent is not required to which personal data refer. You are free to tell us your CV or not, but failing that we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at eurotre.eu;
c) based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
• carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
• analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your account (Private Area), in order to personalize your experience on our Site.
Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for eurotre.eu to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
6. Who will treat your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of eurotre.eu specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as responsible for the treatment and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by eurotre.eu and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow eurotre.eu to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
7. Transfer of data abroad
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers of the Owner and / or third-party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors located within the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by Commission Decisions of Adequacy, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the Rules.
8. How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
– data collected to conclude and execute contracts for goods or services provided by Eurotre SRL: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
– data of the registered User: the data will be stored until you request the cancellation of your user account (Private area);
– data collected in the context of the use of services offered by Eurotre SRL: these data are retained until the termination of the service or cancellation by user request;
– data related to user requests to our offices: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
– CV: for six months from receipt;
– data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with eurotre.eu;
– data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with eurotre.eu;
– data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
9. Your rights
At any time you can exercise the rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by eurotre.eu. Find below their general description and how to practice them.
– Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
– Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. . Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to cease promptly the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
– Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, eurotre.eu will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and examined your request, if legitimate it will be our care to cease timely treatment and delete your personal data.
– Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case eurotre.eu will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you have done otherwise to your request and the exceptions required by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data do not need us anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Request your data or transfer it to a person other than eurotre.eu (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can on your request transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can access your account (Private Area) or alternatively you can contact us by calling the number +39.0825 534546 or writing to our offices indicating “privacy”, or writing to the address of the Data Controller indicated above.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information before your request to exercise one of the rights indicated to ensure your identity.
10. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore eurotre.eu undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully done, you can file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data in your country. We also inform you that, according to the European legislation to which the Data Processor of Italy is subject, you can also contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. Further information on how to file a claim is available on the site of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
12. Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with regard to new regulatory measures regarding the protection of personal data.
We request of you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
13. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by eurotre.eu in full compliance with the regulations on the subject provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Last updating: 25/05/2018
Acceptance of cookies is not a necessary condition in order to visit our websites. We warn you, however, that some pages may not be displayed correctly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved on your device and that store specific settings and data for exchange with our system through your browser. There are two types of cookies: so-called session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser and temporary / permanent cookies, which are saved on your device for a long time or permanently. This saving allows us to create our websites and our offers according to your needs and makes it easier for you to use the site. Some data, for example, are saved in order not to have to repeat them every time.
Google Analytics Google
Analytics allows you to track access to the Site and its administrators to generate and view data in aggregate and anonymous in order to understand the use of the Site and visitors to process statisics. Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files saved on your computer, which allow us to analyze how you use our internet offer through Google. The information obtained from the cookie on your use on our web, including the IP address (Anonymize IP), is normally transmitted and stored on the Google server in the USA.
A specific function of anonymization of IP addresses has been implemented in order to make it impossible to trace the analytics data to the physical person.
More information on:
– Analytics and privacy cookies ;
– IP anonymization in Google Analytics.
Find the complete information at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?l=SE
You can prevent the storage of cookies through the appropriate settings of your browser software; we warn you however that in this case some functionality of your websites could be compromised. You can also prevent the detection by Google of the data created by the cookies inherent to the use you make of the websites (including the IP address); the same thing applies to the processing of this data by Google.
To this end you can download and install the browser-plugin available at the following address.
Find more information on Google Analytics and data protection at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it .
Maps by Google
Our site uses Social Plugins (“Plugins”) of different social networks. With the support of these plugins you can for example share contents or recommend products. You can find information about the purpose and extent of data collection and the consequent processing and use of data through social networks, as well as rights and settings for the protection of your privacy, in the indications on data protection respective networks or websites. Find the links in question below. If you do not want the social network to collect data on our website, you will need to log out of your network account before visiting our site. Even if you are not registered to social networks, websites with active social plugins can send data to the networks. Through an active plugin every time you access the website, a cookie with an encoding will be set. Since your browser at every connection with a server of a network sends this cookie without request, the network could create a profile that recalls websites that the user has visited. And in this case it would also be possible to link the coding to a person, for example when the user connects to the social network.
On our website we use the following social plugins: Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
– Facebook.com of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (“Facebook”). Information on the protection of Facebook data https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
– Google Google+, find the information on the protection of Google data on https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Twitter from Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”), Twitter data protection https://www.twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram LLC, a company entirely controlled by Facebook, Inc. (“Instagram”), indications on the protection of Instagram data https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
Below are the methods offered by the main browsers to block the acceptance of browsing cookies:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, or receive assistance and explanations on how to exercise consent or selective refusal or how to delete cookies from your browser by calling +39.0825 534546 or by writing to our offices indicating “cookies privacy”, or writing to the address of Holder of the aforementioned treatment, we will promptly reply.